Priority One Payroll provides you the best solution for workers’ compensation needs powered by AP Intego Insurance Services. The product solution is pay-as-you-go workers’ comp which requires low or no down payment, your premium is paid electronically on your payroll period, and your risk of audit at year end is minimized. Intego is a specialized and focused pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation agency, works with the best insurance companies, and will do their best to provide you the lowest possible premium, all this coupled with this fantastic pay-as-you-go workers’ comp product.
Priority One Payroll is one of the few payroll service providers in New York State to be approved with the NYS Insurance Fund PAYGO program. NYSIF PAYGO is a simple and convenient way for eligible policyholders to pay their workers’ compensation insurance through approved payroll processors.
Benefits of the Priority One Payroll, Workers’ Compensation program are clear:
- No down payment
- No checks to write
- No monthly billing
- Improves cash flow
- Accurate calculations based on actual payroll figures rather than estimates
- Minimizes the audit adjustment at policy year end
- Superior Customer Service
- AP Intego
- The Hartford
- Guard Insurance
How Does It Work?
The Advantages of Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Compensation:
- Since your premium will be based on your actually payroll as opposed to estimates, you’ll eliminate the risk of a surprise bill at the end of the year.
- The old method utilizes estimates to determine your premium. Therefore, at the end of the year, after the year-end audit, you’ll discover what you actually owe. Unfortunately, if you underpaid, you’ll have a bill to address.
Improves Cash Flow
- No down-payment required thus improving cash flow.
- The old method required large down payments with payments based on estimated payroll to follow.
Saves You Time
- Premiums are automatically withdrawn, reducing chance of audit risk.
- The old method required writing checks and working hours with the insurance company on the audit at year-end.