The easy-to-use web-based timekeeping solution provided by your payroll professionals at Priority One Payroll.
Priority One Payroll Online time and attendance offers web clock and biometric clock solutions.
WebClock offers the ease of clocking in and out through a standard web browser. With no software to install and no hardware to maintain, tracking your employees’ punches in real-time has never been simpler.
WebClock also enables employees to check their time card and/or schedule over the web. Supervisors benefit from the convenience of online access for editing employee time cards from any web-enabled workstation.
WebClock is ideal for organizations desiring employees to clock in through a web-browser from their workstation or a designated computer within the building. A typical environment for WebClock is an office setting or workspace where employees have access to a computer with Internet access. Employees are able to clock in and out through any standard web browser to record punch times from any authorized computer or mobile device.
- Accessible from anywhere in the world via an internet connection
- Familiar web-based interface promotes ease of use
- No software installation
- Low up-front costs
- Zero maintenance costs
- Low monthly fee
- Information is maintained in a confidential and secure data center
- 24×7 availability to information
- Clock IN/OUT anywhere
- Job codes and mileage
- Mobile friendly
- Clock prompts
- No hardware to setup/install
- Collect tip entry
- Enter shift-related information
- Benefit Time Accruals Management
- Electronic time off requests and approvals
- Multiple clock options including Biometric and Mobile App capabilities.
- TimeWorks Mobile App with pinpoint GPS.
Since the clock is Internet-enabled, you can monitor employees across your entire organization from the privacy of your office using your personal computer even if you have multiple clocks. With innovative electronic time clock technology, managing your company’s payroll has never been easier.